Motul is continuously producing superior quality lubricants by turning its technological innovations into actual products for the automotive world.
For the Summer of 2011 Motul has some more new products that will soon be available:
8100 Eco-clean 0W-30
STANDARDS: ACEA C2 – API SM / CF
RECOMMENDATIONS: TOYOTA – HONDA – SUBARU
- Gasoline & Diesel engine lubricant 100% Synthetic
- High performance 100% synthetic Fuel Economy Engine Oil specially designed for OEMs requiring a low friction, low HTHS (< 3.5 mPa.s) viscosity and “Mid SAPS” oil with reduced content of sulfated ash (≤ 0.8%), phosphorus (0.07 ≤ x ≤ 0.09%) and sulfur (≤ 0.3%). Suitable for the latest generation of Gasoline and Diesel engines, EURO IV and EURO V emission regulation compliant, requiring a “Fuel Economy” lubricant : ACEA C2 standard. Compatible with catalytic converters and Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF).
- Environment friendly, this type of oil allows fuel consumption reduction and therefore minimises green house gases (CO2) emissions.
8100 X-max 0W40
STANDARDS: API SM/CF – ILSAC GF-4
APPROVALS: FORD WSS M2C 937 A (FORD FOCUS RS 2.5 Duratec)
RECOMMENDATIONS: NISSAN, JAGUAR, LAND-ROVER, FORD.
- High power Gasoline and Diesel engine oil 100% Synthetic
- High performance 100% synthetic lubricant specially designed for last generation cars, powered by powerful Gasoline or turbo Diesel direct injection engines. Recommended for high output engines requiring a lubricant with high HTHS (> 3.5 mPa.s) viscosity and “Mid SAPS” with reduced content of sulfated ash (≤ 0.8%), phosphorus (0.07 ≤ x ≤ 0.09%) and sulphur (≤ 0.3%).
- Compatible with catalytic converters and Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF). Suitable also for any type of fuels, unleaded or leaded Gasoline, Diesel and LPG.
- Specially developed in order to meet the most recent FORD technical requirements when a lubricant satisfying FORD WSS M2C 937 A is required. The FORD “937 A” specification requires an extra high oil film resistance for the lubricant to guarantee the viscosity capability over the whole oil drain interval even in severe and extreme conditions (sustained and sport driving,…).
- The FORD WSS M2C 937A standard is required for all FORD Focus RS 2.5L Turbo vehicles from MY2008.