300V COMPETITION 15W50 2L
- Racing lubricant for racing cars
- 100% Synthetic – Double Ester Technology
Type of Use
- Racing cars with naturally aspirated or turbocharged engines, race engines operating at very high temperature and high rpm : race on tracks, drag racing, single brand races, endurance races; Le Mans 24H, rallyes, uphill races, rally raid, Paris/Dakar, dirt or ice races…
- Engine producing medium or high fuel dilution in the oil.
- Other applications : Gasoline or diesel engines, turbocharged, direct injection and catalytic converters, vintage cars.
- Standards : Above existing standards.
- Reference team : PRODRIVE, Ferrari 550 Maranello, Le Mans 24H, FIA GT, Coloni Motorsport, Formula 3000 (open wheel cars) – French GT – Ruffier Events, Porsche GT
- Double Ester technology : maximum oil film resistance, balanced polarity, resistance at very high temperature.
- Friction Modifier : maximum power output, decrease operating temperature.
- 0% shear loss : Stable oil pressure whatever using conditions.
- Maximum anti-wear resistance.
- Perfect engine cleanliness.
- 15W-50 grade is able to absorb fuel dilution in the oil and maintains high oil pressure. Engine can run at very high temperature.
- Oil change : according to your own use.
- Can be mixed with synthetic or mineral lubricants.
||SAE J 300
|Density at 20°C (68°F)
|Viscosity at 40°C (104°F)
|Viscosity at 100°C (212°F)
|HTHS viscosity at 150°C (302°F)
||-36°C / -33°F
||215°C / 419°F
||11.7 mg KOH/g