- Gasoline and Diesel engine oil
Type of Use
- Specially designed for powerful and recent cars powered by large displacement engine, turbo Diesel direct injection, or Gasoline engines with injection and catalytic converter.
- Suitable for all types of Gasoline or Diesel engines, using leaded or unleaded gasoline, diesel fuel, and LPG.
- Standards :ACEA A3 / B4
- Approvals :
- API SL / CF
- VW 501 01 / 505 00
- MB-Approval 229.1
- * The ACEA B4 performance requires an outstanding detergent/dispersant power and a better viscosity increase resistance due to soot produced by Direct Injection Diesel engines (except VW unit injector engines that require MOTUL Specific 505.01 5W-40)
- * The new standard API SL is more stringent than API SJ in terms of ageing resistance (average drain interval increased), requires anti-oxidation properties that maintain a constant viscosity avoiding sludge and deposits in the crankcase, anti-wear properties and dispersant power.
- The reinforced synthetic base stock provides very high lubricating power which reduces frictions decreases the volatility and ensures resistance to very high temperatures reached in modern engines.
- High viscosity at high temperature (SAE 50) is fully adapted to engines prone to oil consumption.
- Very efficient anti-deposit and anti-black sludge power which keeps the engine clean.
- Anti-oxidation, Anti-wear, Anti-corrosion, Anti-foam properties.
- Drain interval : refer to manufacturers' recommendations and tune to your own use.
- MOTUL 6100 Synergie 15W-50 can be mixed with synthetic or mineral oils.
||SAE J 300
|Density at 20°C (68°F)
|Viscosity at 40°C (104°F)
|Viscosity at 100°C (212°F)
||-33°C / -27.4°F
||224°C / 435.2°F
||7.9 mg KOH/g