- Lubricant of MX 250cc World Championship
- Premix Racing 2 stroke Engines
- 100% Synthetic - Ester
Type of Use
- Formula developed for Motocross Grand Prix Teams. Suitable with standard and unleaded gasoline up to 124 octane
- All racing 2 stroke engines, high performance and using premix : Moto cross, Enduro, Trials, Quads, Watercrafts, Ultra lights...
- For road bikes, use MOTUL 800 2T ROAD RACING. For oil injector systems, use MOTUL 710 2T.
- Standard : API TC
- Lubricant used for Motocross Grand Prix by the major Teams.
- Very high lubricating properties which decrease friction and wear.
- Improved formulation : reinforced desemulsion properties : prevents carburettor throttle from sticking and provides a perfect lubrication under wet conditions.
- Keeps engines and exhaust power valves always well lubricated.
- Prevents piston rings and exhaust power valves from sticking.
- Red coloured : can be easily detected in fuel.
- Mixing ratio :
- MOTO CROSS GRAND PRIX : 2% (50:1).
- In normal conditions decrease the percentage by 0.5%.
- Tune according to your own use.
|Density at 20°C (68°F)
|Viscosity at 40°C (104°F)
|Viscosity at 100°C (212°F)
||252°C / 485°F