- Lubricant of 500cc World Championship
- Premix Racing 2 stroke Engines
- 100% Synthetic - Double Ester
Type of Use
- Formula developed for Road Racing Grand Prix Teams. Suitable with standard and unleaded gasolines up to 124 octane.
- All racing premix 2 stroke engines of Racing bikes operating at high revs and under high load
- For moto-cross, use MOTUL 800 2T OFF ROAD. For oil injector systems, use MOTUL 710 2T.
- Standard : API TC
- Lubricant used for Road Racing Grand Prix by the major Teams.
- Improved and reinforced formula based on 2 different Esters in order to provide outstanding lubrication under highly stringent conditions : acceleration after a curve or at the end of the straight line high revs, full throttle, full load or during braking high revs, closed throttle. Provides also a perfect lubrication under wet conditions.
- Very high lubricating properties which decrease friction and wear.
- Keeps engines and exhaust power valves always well lubricated.
- Prevents piston rings and exhaust power valves from sticking.
- Orange coloured : can be easily detected in fuel.
- Mixing ratio :
- ROAD RACING GRAND PRIX from 3% to 4% (from 33:1 to 25:1)
- In normal conditions decrease the percentage by 0.5%.
- Tune according to your own use.
|Density at 20°C (68°F)
|Viscosity at 40°C (104°F)
|Viscosity at 100°C (212°F)
||274°C / 525°F