- Gasoline engine oil
- 100% Synthetic – Ester Based
Type of Use
- "Fuel economy" engine oil specially designed for recent cars, powered with gasoline engines, designed to use oil with low friction, very low HTHS viscosity (≥ 2.60 mPa.s) and "Mid SAPS" reduced content of sulfated ash (≤ 0.8%), phosphorus (0.07 ≤ x ≤ 0.09%) and sulphur (≤ 0.3%).
- Catalytic converter friendly.
- These oils may be unsuitable for use in some engines. Refer to the owner manual or handbook if in doubt.
- Standards : API SM / CF
- Recommandations : HONDA Europe gasoline engines
MAZDA gasoline engines
SUBARU SOHC (single overhead camshaft) engines
- The new API SM standard is fully backward compatible over API SL requirements and all former API standards.
- API SM lubricants provide outstanding oxidation resistance, better anti-deposits protection, better engine cleanliness, anti-wear protection and enhanced performance at cold temperature during the whole oil life span.
- Viscosity grade SAE 0W-20 minimises oil hydrodynamic friction, allows fuel economy especially when oil is cold.
- Improves oil flow at start up, faster oil pressure build up, faster rev raisings and reach operating temperature faster.
- Environment friendly, this type of oil allows fuel consumption reduction and therefore minimises green house gases (CO2) emissions.
- Drain interval : refer to manufacturers’ recommendations and tune to your own use.
- Can be mixed with synthetic or mineral oils.
||SAE J 300
|Density at 20°C (68°F)
|Viscosity at 40°C (104°F)
|Viscosity at 100°C (212°F)
|HTHS viscosity at 150°C (302°F)
||< -50°C / < -58°F
||238°C / 460.4°F
||8.4 mg KOH/g