- Gasoline engine oil
- 100% Synthetic – Ester Based
Type of Use
- "Fuel economy" engine oil specially designed for recent cars, powered with gasoline engines, designed to use oil with low friction, very low HTHS viscosity (≥ 2.60 mPa.s) and "Mid SAPS" reduced content of sulfated ash (≤ 0.8%), phosphorus (0.07 ≤ x ≤ 0.09%) and sulphur (≤ 0.3%).
- Catalytic converter friendly.
- These oils may be unsuitable for use in some engines. Refer to the owner manual or handbook if in doubt.
- Drain interval : refer to manufacturers’ recommendations and tune to your own use.
- Can be mixed with synthetic or mineral oils.
||SAE J 300
|Density at 20°C (68°F)
|Viscosity at 40°C (104°F)
|Viscosity at 100°C (212°F)
|HTHS viscosity at 150°C (302°F)
||< -50°C / < -58°F
||238°C / 460.4°F
||8.4 mg KOH/g