- Lubricant limited slip differential (LSD)
- Extreme pressure
Type of Use
- Specially formulated for limited-slip differentials : Racing cars, 4WD, Passenger cars, forester and construction vehicles.
- All types of hypoid differential with or without limited-slip system operating under shocks, heavy loads and low revolution speed or moderate load and high revolution speed.
- For BMW rear axles with limited-slip differential, use MOTUL HYPO SYNT LS 75W-140.
- Standards : API GL4 and GL5 / MIL-L-2105D
- Extreme pressure lubricant for an efficient anti-wear protection.
- Avoid noisy and grabbing limited slip differentials.
- Very high lubricating properties to reduce friction.
- Suitable for any type of seal.
- Anti-corrosion, Anti-foam.
- Oil change: According to manufacturers’ requirements and adjust according to your own use.
||SAE J 306
|Density at 20°C (68°F)
|Viscosity at 40°C (104°F)
|Viscosity at 100°C (212°F)
|Viscosity index VIE
||212°C / 414°F
||-24°C / -11°F