- Adhesive oil for foam air filters
- Cross, Enduro, Trial, Trail motorcycle, Quads…
- Suzuki RM series 1st fill oil
Type of Use
- MOTUL Air Filter Oil is a specific lubricant designed for foam air filters on Off-Road bikes and ATV.
- Use MOTUL Air Filter Clean for a perfect cleaning of your air filter prior to each lubrication.
- Preformance : Meets Suzuki requirements, Used by Suzuki RM Series as first fill oil
- Water resistant, efficiently retains dust, mud and sand for an extended engine life span.
- Limited load loss on air intake : improves engine power output.
- Anti clogging formula.
- Prevents water penetrating the filter when crossing fords.
- Rapid drying.
- Blue coloured for easy application.
- Clean the filter.
- Soak in a tray of MOTUL Air Filter Oil and allow penetrating thoroughly.
- Take off the filter and press it without wringing it to remove excess product.
- Let stand 10 minutes before refitting the air filter.
- To improve air filtration efficiency, it is better to grease the rim of the filter and the inside of the airbox with MOTUL Tech Grease 300.
- Refer to the information mentioned on the label and the MSDS sheet.
|Density at 20°C (68°F)
|Viscosity at 100°C (212°F)
||34°C / 93°F