- BRAKE CLEAN Contact Cleaner
- Super powerful non-chlorinated degreaser for brakes
- Mechanical system and electrics
Type of Use
- Brakes and clutches
Brake and clutch pad residue.
- All mechanical parts and systems
Engine dismantling, levers, axes of brake, clutch mechanisms and shock absorbers, chain stops and adjusters, felloes, oil, grease, tar residue...
- Electrical circuits
Electrics, plugs, suppressors...
- Plastics, paintwork, varnish
Grand Prix and Superbike teams also use MOTUL BRAKE CLEANER to swiftly remove, rubber and tar residue on the fairing.
- Since MOTUL BRAKE CLEANER is very powerful, it is more advisable to test prior to use (on a hidden
little area) before using it on plastical material, paintings and varnishes.
- Dissolves oil, grease and tar. Leaves no marks. No need to rub.
- Evaporates very quickly leaving no marks.
- Shake before use.
- Spray from a short distance on the areas to be cleaned.
- Respray on very dirty areas. Evaporates very quickly.
- Refer to the information mentioned on the label and the MSDS sheet.