- 4 Stroke Engine Oil
- For vintage cars and motorcycles
- Mineral Monograde
Type of Use
- Especially formulated for collector and vintage cars engines and gearboxes built between 1900 and 1950.
- Suitable for Gasoline or Diesel 4 stroke engines. Also suitable for collector bike engines.
- MOTUL SAE 50 is a last generation oil specially designed for old technology engines.
- Mineral monograde lubricant with very low detergent level for a complete compatibility with paper ,felt and fabric gaskets.
- Small detergent level avoids soot and deposits removing in the lubricating circuit.
- Can be used as break-in oil if drain intervals are shortened.
- Complete compatibility with nonferrous metals as brass, bronze, cooper.
- Reinforced adherence for easier start even after a long period of immobilization.
- Drain interval : drain at least once a year.
||SAE J 300
|Density at 20°C (68°F)
|Viscosity at 40°C (104°F)
|Viscosity at 100°C (212°F)
||-18°C / -0.4°F
||281°C / 537.8°F
||1.5 mg KOH/g