- Gasoline and Diesel Engine Oil
- For vintage car and motorcycle
Type of Use
- Designed for gasoline or Diesel engines, naturally aspirated or turbo, fitted on vintage cars or bikes built after the 50's.
- All driving conditions : City, Road, Highway.
- Standards : API SF / CC
- Formulation according to car manufacturers specifications and taking advantage of recent technology evolution
- Anti-wear additivation increases engines life time.
- The viscosity at high temperature (SAE 50) is totally adapted to high mileage engines which tend to be heavy on oil.
- Leaves an oil film protection on engine moving parts during wintering periods.
- Anti-oxidation, Anti-corrosion, Anti-foam properties.
- Drain interval : drain at least once a year and adapt to your own use.
- Can be mixed with synthetic or mineral oils.
||SAE J 300
|Density at 15°C (59°F)
|Viscosity at 40°C (104°F)
|Viscosity at 100°C (212°F)
||-27°C / -17°F
||229°C / 444°F
||7.1 mg KOH/g