- Fluid for automatic gearboxes
- Power steering systems
- Torque converters and hydraulic systems
Type of Use
- All systems where DEXRON or MERCON standard is required :
- Automatic gearboxes, torque converters, power steering systems, boat reversing gears, hydrostatic transmission and hydraulic or mechanical systems that require Dexron or Mercon standards.
- Approvals :
- MAN 339 Typ Z1 & V1 – MB-Approval 236.5 & 236.9
- VOITH 55.6335.32 (G607)
- ZF TE ML – 03D / 04D / 14A / 17C
- Performance :
- GENERAL MOTOR DEXRON III G – FORD MERCON
- ALLISON C-4 – CATERPILLAR TO-2
- More fluid at low temperature than Dexron IIE oils, allows easier gear change in cold weather.
- Higher oxidation resistance than Dexron IIE standard.
- Oil film stability under high temperature.
- Anti-wear, Anti-corrosion, Anti-foam.
- MOTUL DEXRON III can be used (and mixed) for applications where “DEXRON”, “B DEXRON”, “DEXRON II D”, “DEXRON IIE”, or “DEXRON III” is required.
- Oil change: According to manufacturers’ requirements and adjust according to your own use.
|Density at 20°C (68°F)
|Viscosity at 40°C (104°F)
|Viscosity at 100°C (212°F)
||201°C / 394°F