- Long life 100% Synthetic Fluid
- For hydraulic actuated brake and clutch systems
- DOT 5.1 NON SILICONE BASE
Type of Use
- All types of hydraulic actuated brake and clutch systems in accordance with DOT 5.1, DOT 4 and DOT 3 manufacturers' recommendations.
- Fluidity specially designed for anti-locking brake systems (ABS).
- Standards :
- FFMVSS 116 DOT 5.1 NON SILICONE BASE, DOT 4 and DOT 3
- SAE J 1703
- ISO 4925 (5.1, 4 & 3)
- Long life fluid:
- The high wet boiling point (185°C / 365°F), superior to DOT 4 (155°C / 311°F mini) and DOT 3 (140°C / 284°F mini) conventional fluids enables to use this product longer. Indeed, DOT 3 / DOT 4 and DOT 5.1 brake fluids have the property to absorb humidity contained in the air, which reduces their boiling points and consequently security.
- The wet boiling point is representative of the fluid after one year of use.
- Specially designed for anti-locking brake systems (ABS) :
- The viscosity (820 centipoises at -40°C / -40°F) lower than DOT 4 (up to 1800 cp) and DOT 3 (up to 1500 cp) brake fluids allows an easier fluid circulation in micro-valves of anti-locking systems.
- Perfectly neutral with seals used in braking systems. Anti-corrosion.
- Mixable with DOT 3, DOT 4 and DOT 5.1 NON SILICONE BASE products.
- Do not mix with silicone (DOT 5 silicone base) or mineral base fluids (LHM).
- Store brake fluid in its original container, tightly closed to avoid absorption of moisture.
- Aggressive chemical product if contact with hands, paint or varnish.
- If skin contact, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Drain Interval: 12 to 24 month as per manufacturers' recommendations.
|100% synthetic fluid, polyglycol bases.
|Dry boiling point
||272 °C / 522 °F
|Wet boiling point
||185 °C / 365 °F
|Viscosity at -40 °C (-40 °F)
|Viscosity at 100 °C (212 °F)