- Racing gearbox and differential lubricant
- 100% Synthetic – Ester based
Type of Use
- Specially designed for racing vehicle gearboxes : speed way, rally, raid…
- All mechanical transmission, synchronized or not synchronized gearboxes, gearbox/differential, transfer gearboxes and hypoid differentials without limited slip system operating under shocks, heavy loads and low revolution speed or moderate loads and high revolution speed.
- Standards : API GL4 and GL5 / MIL-L-2105D
- 100% synthetic extreme pressure lubricant for an efficient anti-wear protection, a better resistance at high temperature and a longer life time.
- 0% shear loss : Unshearable oil film in extreme conditions.
- Stays in 90 grade after KRL 20 hours shear test as requested by SAE J306 standard, July 1998 update.
- Very high lubricating power which decreases friction and wear.
- 90 grade at hot temperature to provide outstanding oil film resistance at hot temperature and/or to reduce transmission noise.
- Fluid at low temperature to allow easier gear shifting when the gearbox is cold.
- Less effort required on the gear lever to shift the gears.
- Suitable for any type of seal and yellow material used in gearboxes design.
- Anti-corrosion, Anti-foam.
- Oil change: According to manufacturers’ requirements and adjust according to your own use.
|Density at 20°C (68°F)
|Viscosity at 40°C (104°F)
|Viscosity at 100°C (212°F)
||200°C / 392°F
||-60°C / -76°F