- Gearbox and differential lubricant
- Molybdenum bisulphide MOS2 reinforced
- Extreme pressure
Type of Use
- Specially recommended for noisy or/and loaded gearboxes.
- All mechanical transmission, synchronised or not synchronised gearboxes, gearbox/differential, transfer gearboxes and hypoÃ¯d differentials without limited slip system operating under shocks, heavy loads and low revolution speed or moderate loads and high revolution speed.
- Standards : API GL4 and GL5 / MIL-L-2105D
- Extreme pressure lubricant for an efficient anti wear protection, reinforced with Molybdenum bisulphide
to handle heavy loads.
- Stays in 90 grade after KRL 20 hours shear test as requested by SAE J306 Standard, July 1998 update.
- Very high lubricating power which decreases friction and wear.
- 90 grade at hot temperature to provide outstanding oil film resistance at hot temperature and/or to
reduce transmission noise.
- Suitable for any type of seal and yellow material used in gearboxes design.
- Anti-corrosion, Anti-foam.
- Oil change: According to manufacturers’ requirements and adjust according to your own use.
|Density at 15°C (59°F)
|Viscosity at 40°C (104°F)
|Viscosity at 100°C (212°F)
|Viscosity index VIE
||198°C / 388°F
||-24°C / -11°F