- Pure condensed anti freeze
- Anti-corrosion and anti freeze
- Nitrite free / Amine free / Phosphate free
Type of Use
- MOTUL INUGEL EXPERT ULTRA is a pure condensed anti freeze that should be mixed with soft water for immediate use as a coolant liquid, based on monoethyleneglycol, using an organic / non organic mix technology, named hybrid additives. This product can be mixed with all monoethyleneglycol based coolants.
- Recommended for all cooling systems : passenger cars, heavy duty, construction and agriculture vehicles, gardening, ships, stationary engines …
- Standards And Manufacturer Specifications : Refer to chart in Specification Sheet.
- Contains a bitterness agent to prevent from drinking : coolants and antifreezes have a sweet taste but are harmful.
- Protects the cooling system from freezing and metallic parts from corrosion.
- Provides an excellent thermal exchange and then engine cooling efficiency.
- Both silicates and organic acids provide anti-corrosion properties that remain while ageing.
- Seals, durits and plastic parts friendly.
- Do not use pure product. Mix with soft water according to the required freezing protection. Refer to chart in Specification Sheet
- To maintain anti corrosion properties, do not dilute below 33%.
- Water for dilution : If possible use soft water : Maximum hardness 35°Fr and chlorides and sulfates maximum contain 50 ppm.
- Drain intervals : Refer to the manufacturers’ recommendation.
- Do not mix with non organic products.
- This product should not be used to protect drinking water systems against freezing.
|Nitrite free, amine free, phosphate free.
||Dark Blue Green
|Density at 20°C/68°F
||16 mg KOH/g