- Pure condensed anti freeze - Anticorrosion & antifreeze
- AOT Technology
- Nitrite free / Amine free / Phosphate free / Borate free / Silicate free
Type of Use
- MOTUL INUGEL OPTIMAL ULTRA is a pure condensed anti freeze that should be mixed with soft water for immediate use as a cooling liquid, based on monoethyleneglycol, using organic additives (AOT).
- Strongly recommended for all cooling systems : passenger cars, heavy duty, construction and agriculture vehicles, gardening, ships, stationary engines …
- Standards And Manufacturer Specifications : Refer to chart in Specification Sheet.
- Contains a bitterness agent to prevent from drinking : coolants and antifreezes have a sweet taste but are harmful.
- Cooling system optimal protection from freezing and metallic parts from corrosion.
- AOT technology provides an excellent thermal exchange and then engine cooling efficiency and prevents from boiling.
- This organic technology provides anti-corrosion properties that remain while high temperature and ageing. Low corrosion inhibitors consumption allows extended drain intervals. Water pump protection, avoid cavitation.
- Seals, durits and plastic parts friendly.
- Do not use pure product. Mix with soft water according to the required freezing protection. Refer to chart in Specification Sheet
- To maintain anti corrosion properties, do not dilute below 33%.
- Water for dilution : If possible use soft water : Maximum hardness 35°Fr and chlorides and sulfates maximum contain 500 ppm.
- Drain intervals : Refer to the manufacturers’ recommendation.
- Do not mix with non organic products.
- This product should not be used to protect drinking water systems against freezing.
|Nitrite free, amine free, phosphate free, borate free, silicate free.
|Density at 20°C/68°F
||6.2 mg KOH/gF