- Special 20 000 rpm GO Kart Lubricant
- Premix Racing 2 stroke Engines
- 100% Synthetic Ester
Type of Use
- Formula developed for racing GO KARTS.
- Suitable with standard and unleaded gasolines up to 124 octane.
- Racing premix 2 stroke engines with very high speeds of rotation:
ROTAX, ATK, PARILLA, PCR, YAMAHA, HONDA MUGEN...
- Standards : API TC – TSC 3
- Very high lubricating power which decreases friction and wear.
Keeps engines and valves always well lubricated.
- Prevents piston rings and exhaust valves from sticking.
- Prevents carburettor throttle from sticking under wet conditions (anti emulsion).
- Red coloured for an easy detection in gasoline.
- Mixing ratio :
- from 3% to 5% (from 33:1 to 20:1)
- Adjust according to your own use and to your tuner's recommendations.
|100% synthetic ester lubricant.
|Density at 15°C (59°F)
|Viscosity at 40°C (104°F)
|Viscosity at 100°C (212°F)
||250°C / 482°F