- Top engine cooling additive
- Reduce engine temperature by 15°C (30°F)
- Outstanding thermal exchange
- Concentrated cooling fluid
Type of Use
- Any cooling system of bikes, cars, ATVs… when overheating is observed or in racing conditions to
decrease engine operating temperature.
- Attention :
- Some racing regulation do not allow anything else than pure water, if any doubt, check with race official organisation before using MoCool. Motul company cannot be involved in case of race disqualification while using MoCool inappropriately.
- MoCool does not provide any antifreeze protection.
- Engines run cooler by 15°C (30°F) : Improves thermal exchange and engine cooling system efficiency.
- Cooling system optimal protection against corrosion.
- Recommended for magnesium, aluminium alloys cases, cast iron, copper, brass and bronze systems.
- Water pump protection, avoid cavitation
- Anti-corrosion properties that remain while high temperature and ageing. Low corrosion inhibitors consumption.
- Seals, rubber pipes, and plastics parts friendly.
- MOTUL MoCool is a concentrated cooling fluid that may be mixed with distillated water for immediate use as a coolant.
- Mix with water at 5% (20:1).
- Do not use pure product.
- Can be mixed with most coolants monoethyleneglycol based.
|Density at 20°C/68°F