- Gearbox lubricant
- Technosynthese - Ester
Type of Use
- Specially recommended for gearboxes hard to shift and Honda gearboxes.
- All gearboxes and gearbox/differential without limited slip system operating under moderate loads and revolution speed or transfer gearboxes, mechanical transmissions without hypoid gear, reduction gears operating under moderate to severe load and revolution speed.
- Standards : API SG/SH – API GL4
- Lubricant for an efficient anti wear protection reinforced with synthetic base stocks for a better resistance at high temperature and improved life time.
- Very high lubricating power which decreases friction and wear.
- Fluid at low temperature to allow easier gear shifting when the gearbox is cold.
- Less effort required on the gear lever to shift the gears.
- Suitable for any type of seal and yellow material used in gearboxes design.
- Anti-corrosion, Anti-foam.
- Oil change: According to manufacturers’ requirements and adjust according to your own use.
||SAE J 300
|Density at 20°C (68°F)
|Viscosity at 40°C (104°F)
|Viscosity at 100°C (212°F)
|Viscosity index VIE
||230°C / 446°F
||-30°C / -22°F