- Gearbox and differential lubricant
Type of Use
- Specially recommended for gearboxes hard to shift and/or noisy earboxes.
- All mechanical transmission synchronised or not synchronised gearboxes, gearbox/differential, transfer gearbox and hypoid differentials without limited slip system operating under shocks, heavy loads and low revolution speed or moderate loads and high revolution speed.
- Standards : API GL4 and GL5 / MIL-L-2105D
- Extreme pressure lubricant for an efficient anti wear protection reinforced with synthetic base stocks for a better resistance at high temperature and longer life time.
- Stays in 90 grade after KRL 20 hours shear test as requested by SAE J306 Standard, July 1998 update
- Very high lubricating power which decreases friction and wear.
- 90 grade at hot temperature to provide outstanding oil film resistance at hot temperature and/or to reduce transmission noise.
- Fluid at low temperature to allow easier gear shifting when the gearbox is cold.
- Less effort required on the gear lever to shift the gears.
- Suitable for any type of seal and yellow material used in gearboxes design.
- Anti-corrosion, Anti-foam.
- Oil change: According to manufacturers’ requirements and adjust according to your own use.
||SAE J 306
|Density at 20°C (68°F)
|Viscosity at 40°C (104°F)
|Viscosity at 100°C (212°F)
|Viscosity index VIE
||200°C / 392°F
||-45°C / -49°F