- Fluid for automatic transmission with slip lockup clutch
- Power Steering
- Torque converters and hydraulic systems
Type of Use
- High performance synthetic based lubricant, specially engineered for any modern automatic transmission (manual mode, sequential mode, electronically controlled …) with or without slip lockup clutch.
- Particularly recommended for use in automatic gearboxes of American car makers GM, FORD, CHRYSLER,…, Asian car makers HYUNDAI, KIA, MITSUBISHI, NISSAN, SSANGYONG, SUBARU, TOYOTA,... or European car makers BMW, CITROEN, FIAT, MB, PEUGEOT, RENAULT, …
- Also recommended for use in older automatic gearboxes, torque converters, power steering, boats reverse gears, hydrostatic transmissions, mechanical and hydraulic systems where DEXRON (except DEXRON VI) or MERCON fluids are required.
- Standards And Manufacturer Specifications : Refer to chart in Specification Sheet.
- MOTUL MULTI ATF is a high tech lubricant featuring outstanding performance with regards to DEXRON III and MERCON standards requirements.
- Thanks to its exclusive and dedicated formula, MULTI ATF :
- Allows fuel economy for cars fitted with automatic gearboxes by reducing epicyclical gears friction.
- Provides anti-shudder performance and then avoids vibrations on engine fly wheel.
- Protects gears that are more and more numerous, compact and heavily loaded.
- Gives superior automatic transmission response: smooth shift feel and minimizing shift time lag.
- Improves automatic gearboxes reaction at cold temperature.
- Extends life time duration, better shear stability at hot temperature and oxidation resistance.
- Anti-wear, anti-corrosion, anti-foam.
- Can be mixed with similar lubricants.
- Oil change: According to manufacturers’ requirements and adjust according to your own use.
|Density at 20°C (68°F)
|Viscosity at 40°C (104°F)
|Viscosity at 100°C (212°F)
||208°C / 406°F