- Racing Brake Fluid 600 Factory Line
- 100% Synthetic Racing Fluid – DOT 4
- Very high boiling point : 312°C / 594°Fs
- For hydraulic actuated brake and clutch systems
Type of Use
- All types of hydraulic actuated brake and clutch systems requiring a non-silicone synthetic fluid.
- Specially designed to resist to high temperature of racing actuated brake (steel or carbon) and clutch systems.
- Exceeds DOT 5.1 and DOT 3 standards also, except for viscosity at -40°C (-40°F).
- Standards : FMVSS 116 DOT 4 / SAE J 1703 / ISO 4925
- Extreme thermal resistance and stability :
- The very high boiling point (312°C / 594°F), superior to conventional DOT 5.1 non silicone base / DOT 5 silicone base fluids (260°C / 500°F mini) and DOT 4 (230°C / 446°F mini) enables an effective brake even under extreme conditions.
- Efficient when rainy :
- The very high wet boiling point (205°C / 401°F) superior to conventional DOT 5.1 non-silicone base fluid (180°C / 356°F mini) and DOT 4 (155°C / 311°F mini) enables to keep an efficient brake system when rainy. Indeed, DOT 3, DOT 4 and DOT 5.1 brake fluids have the property to absorb humidity in the air, which reduces their boiling points and increases the risk to get to "vapor lock" phenomena.
- The wet boiling point is measured by humidifying the product with about 3.5 % of water.
- Avoid mixing with polyglycols based brake fluid with lower performances.
- Do not mix with silicone (DOT 5 silicone base) or mineral base fluids (LHM).
- Store brake fluid in its original container, tightly closed to prevent absorption of moisture.
- Aggressive chemical product if contact with hands, paint or varnish.
- If skin contact, rinse thoroughly with water.
|100% synthetic fluid, polyglycol bases.
|Dry boiling point
||312 °C / 594 °F
|Wet boiling point
||205 °C / 401 °F
|Viscosity at -40 °C (-40 °F)
|Viscosity at 100 °C (212 °F)