- Racing Brake Fluid 660 Factory Line
- 100% Synthetic Racing Fluid – DOT 4
- Very high boiling point : 325°C / 617°F
- For hydraulic actuated brake and clutch systems
Type of Use
- All types of hydraulic brake and clutch actuators requiring non-silicone synthetic fluid.
- Specially designed to resist to extreme temperature generated by racing carbon and ceramic brakes allowing minimizing air entrance for brake cooling.
- Can be also used with conventional steel discs and clutch systems actuators.
- Widely exceeds DOT 3, DOT 4 and DOT 5.1 standards (except for DOT 5.1 viscosity at - 40°C).
- Standards : FMVSS 116 DOT 4 / SAE J1703
- Extreme thermal resistance and stability :
- Very high boiling point (325°C / 617°F), superior to conventional DOT 5.1 non silicone base / DOT 5 silicone base fluids (260°C / 500°F mini) and DOT 4 (230°C / 446°F mini)
- Enables effective brake even in extreme conditions.
- Better aerodynamic performance by reducing air entrance for brake cooling on cars.
- Efficient when rainy :
- Very high wet boiling point (205°C / 401°F) superior to conventional DOT 5.1 non-silicone base fluid (180°C / 356°F mini) and DOT 4 (155°C / 311°F mini) enables to keep efficient braking while rainy.
- Brake fluids tend to absorb humidity from the air, which reduce boiling point and increase the risk to get to "vapor lock" phenomena.
- The wet boiling point is measured by humidifying the product with about 3.5 % of water.
- Avoid mixing with polyglycols based brake fluid.
- Do not mix with silicone (DOT 5 silicone base) or mineral base fluids (LHM).
- Store brake fluid in its original container, tightly closed to prevent moisture absorption.
- Aggressive chemical product if contact with hands, paint or varnish.
- If skin contact, rinse thoroughly with water.
|100% synthetic fluid, polyglycol bases.
|Dry boiling point
||325 °C / 617 °F
|Wet boiling point
||205 °C / 401 °F
|Viscosity at -40 °C (-40 °F)
|Viscosity at 100 °C (212 °F)