- Shock absorbers hydraulic fluid
- Racing application : "For the race track"
- 100% Synthetic - Ester
Type of Use
- Specially designed for racing shock absorbers, road racing or off road applications, tested and developped in partnership with french shock manufacturers involved in racing.
- 100% synthetic product, ester based, high viscosity index VI400 provides the best shock absorbsion efficiency on bikes when racing.
- Multigrade properties provide constant and smooth absorbsion while temperature variation into the shock absorber.
- Anti oxydation properties at high temperature increase life time.
- Contains ANTI FRICTION additive especilly designed to provide smooth mouvements, anti corrosion, anti-wear and extreme pressure. Seals protection.
- Anti-foam to maintain the best shock absorber efficiency.
- To obtain the best result, the shock absorber must be tuned according to fluid characteristics and track conditions.
- Use the exact quantity recommended by the shock manufacturer.
|Density at 15°C (59°F)
|Viscosity at 40°C (104°F)
|Viscosity at 100°C (212°F)
||154°C / 309°F