- VOLKSWAGEN Gasoline and Diesel engine oil
- Approved VW 504 00 & 507 00
- 100% Synthetic
Type of Use
- Specifically designed for VAG Group recent cars (VOLKSWAGEN, AUDI, SKODA, SEAT) fitted with EURO IV and EURO V engines that require lubricants with low Sulphur, low Phosphorus and low Sulphated Ashes rates.
- MOTUL Specific 504 00 507 00 5W-30 is fully backward compatible over previous VW oil standards such as 501 01, 502 00, 503 00 and 503 01 for Gasoline engines, and 505 00, 505 01, 506 00 and 506 01 for Diesel engines.
- VOLKSWAGEN Touareg R5 and V10 TDI from MY2003 to MY2007 must only use an approved VW 506 01 lubricant such as MOTUL Specific 506 01 506 00 503 00 0W-30.
- Drain intervals remain fixed at 15 000 km in Europe for any car calling for VW 501 01, 502 00, 505 00 or 505 01 oils even if the vehicle is using MOTUL Specific 504 00 507 00 5W-30.
- If in doubt, before use always refer to the owner's manual.
- Approvals : VW 504 00 – 507 00
- Engines compliant with EURO IV and EURO V emission regulation are fitted with sensitive exhaust gas after treatment systems. Indeed, Sulfur and Phosphorus inhibit catalytic converters operation leading to inefficient exhaust gas treatment; and Sulfated Ashes clog DPFs leading to shorten regenerating cycle, quick oil aging, higher fuel consumption, and engine power loss.
- VOLKSWAGEN has developed VW 504 00 and 507 00 standards for lubricants with low Sulphur, Phosphorus and Sulphated Ashes content, compatible with their after treatment systems in order to guarantee a perfect durability of VAG group engines (VOLKSWAGEN, AUDI, SKODA, SEAT). These types of oils allow extended drain intervals managed by vehicles on-board computer.
- Drain interval : refer to manufacturers' recommendations and tune to your own use.
- Do not mix with lubricants non VW 504 00 507 00 compliant.
- Before use always refer to the owner manual or handbook of the vehicle.
||SAE J 300
|Density at 20°C (68°F)
|Viscosity at 40°C (104°F)
|Viscosity at 100°C (212°F)
|HTHS viscosity at 150°C (302°F)
||-39°C / -38.2°F
||242°C / 467.6°F
||7.2 mg KOH/g