- VOLKSWAGEN Gasoline and Diesel engine oil
- Approved VW 505 01, 502 00 & 505 00
- 100% Synthetic
Type of Use
- Specially designed for VAG Group (VOLKSWAGEN, AUDI, SKODA, SEAT) vehicles following fixed oil drain intervals (15000 km in Europe) program, powered by TDI or Turbo Diesel engines fitted with or without Unit Injector pump system (Volkswagen PD), without Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF), or Gasoline engines.
- Suitable for any type of fuel: leaded or unleaded Gasoline and Diesel fuel.
- Standards :ACEA A3 / B4 – C3
- Approvals : VW 505 01 – 502 00 – 505 00
- Performance : FORD WSS M2C 917A
- Official VOLKSWAGEN approvals guarantee development and manufacturing process quality of the product especially with regard to anti-oxidation, anti-wear, anti-corrosion and anti-foam properties.
- Synthetic base stock provides outstanding lubrication properties in order to handle additional load on valve train due to unit injector actuation, minimizes friction and ensures resistance at high temperature observed in modern engines.
- Avoid wear on valve train in order to preserve engine performances.
- “Mid SAPS” technology for a better compatibility with latest generation of catalytic converters.
- The FORD WSS M2C 917A standard is required for FORD Galaxy 1.9L TDI until MY2006 ; and for FORD Ka 1.2L Duratec and 1.3L Duratorq TDCi from MY2008.
- Drain interval : refer to manufacturers' recommendations and tune to your own use.
- Can be mixed with synthetic or mineral oils.
- Before use always refer to the owner manual or handbook of the vehicle.
||SAE J 300
|Density at 20°C (68°F)
|Viscosity at 40°C (104°F)
|Viscosity at 100°C (212°F)
|HTHS viscosity at 150°C (302°F)
||-36°C / -32.8°F
||215°C / 419°F
||7.4 mg KOH/g