- VOLKSWAGEN Gasoline and Diesel engine oil
- Approved VW 506 01 & 506 00 & 503 00
- 100% Synthetic - Ester Based
Type of Use
- Fuel Economy Engine Oil specifically designed for extended drain intervals (WIV) of new VAG (VW,AUDI, SEAT and SKODA) Gasoline and Diesel engines from MY2000.
- For VW, AUDI, SEAT and SKODA Turbo Diesel Unit Injector engines and fixed drain intervals at 15000 km an approved VW 505 01 product such as MOTUL Specific 505 01 502 00 505 00 5W-40 is preferred.
- For Audi 210 and 225 hp Gasoline engines (S3 and TT) and W engines use MOTUL SPECIFIC 504 00 507 00 5W-30.
- Standards : ACEA A5 / B5
- Approvals : VW 506 01 – 506 00 – 503 00
- Synthetic Ester base stocks and specific anti-friction additivation provide an outstanding oil film resistance, reducing friction in the engine, maintaining the oil pressure, and generally decreasing the operating temperature.
- This 100% synthetic engine oil has been formulated, developed and tested according to the most recent technical requirements requested by VOLKSWAGEN.
- MOTUL Specific 506 01 506 00 503 00 0W-30 provides outstanding lubricating properties such as wear and high temperature resistance and controlled oil consumption.
- Anti-oxidation, Anti-wear, Anti-corrosion, Anti-foam properties.
- Drain interval : refer to manufacturers' recommendations and tune to your own use.
- Do not mix with non VW 506 01 506 00 503 00 approved oils.
- Before use always refer to the owner manual or handbook of the vehicle.
||SAE J 300
|Density at 20°C (68°F)
|Viscosity at 40°C (104°F)
|Viscosity at 100°C (212°F)
|HTHS viscosity at 150°C (302°F)
||-45°C / -49°F
||218°C / 424°F
||10.3 mg KOH/g