- Ford Gasoline and Diesel engine oil
Type of Use
- Fuel Economy Engine Oil especially designed for FORD and OEMs requiring low HTHS (High Temperature High Shear) viscosity oil (between 2,9 and 3,5 mPa.s : Ford, Rover, Jaguar, PSA, Renault gas engines…, in opposition to OEM requiring oils with high HTHS viscosity oil (>3,5) : BMW, VW (except 503/506), Porsche, MB…
- Suitable for new technology engines powered with turbo Diesel or gasoline injection engines and catalytic converters, requiring fuel economy lubricants ( ACEA A1/B1 standards ).
- Standards : ACEA A5 / A1 / B1
- Approvals : API SJ – ILSAC GF-2
- Performances : Meets FORD WSS M2C 913 A and B requirements.
- This Technosynthese engine oil had been formulated, developed and tested according to the most recent technical requirements of petrol and diesel engines when a FORD WSS M2C 913 lubricant is required.
- The new performance ACEA A1/B1 requests fuel economy and low emission performance : MOTUL Specific FORD 913B – 5W-30 provides an outstanding oil film resistance, reducing friction in the engine, maintaining the oil pressure, and generally decreasing the operating temperature.
- MOTUL Specific FORD 913B – 5W-30 provides outstanding lubricating properties such as wear resistance, high temperature resistance, oxydation resistance and controlled oil consumption.
- Anti-wear, Anti-corrosion, Anti-foam properties.
- Drain interval : refer to manufacturers' recommendations and tune to your own use.
- MOTUL Specific FORD 913B – 5W-30 can be mixed with synthetic or mineral oils.
||SAE J 300
|Density at 15°C (59°F)
|Viscosity at 40°C (104°F)
|Viscosity at 100°C (212°F)
||-39°C / -38°F
||214°C / 417°F
||10.1 mg KOH/g