- Lubricant for gearboxes with wet clutch
- Technosynthese - Ester
Type of Use
- Specially formulated for gearboxes with wet clutch using a different oil from engine oil : gearbox case
separated from engine crankcase.
- Gearboxes operating in severe conditions : Racing, high temperature, high stress.
- All Motorbikes, Road, Trails, Cross (2 or 4 stroke engine), Enduro (2 or 4 stroke engine), Mopeds,
- Suitable when manufacturers require SAE 10W-30 engine oil or SAE 80 gearbox oil.
- Standards : API GL4
- Technosynthese lubricant reinforced with synthetic base stocks.
- Very easy gear shifting.
- Very high resistance in extreme conditions (pressure, temperature) thanks to its high viscosity at hot
temperature : 40 grade.
- Specific additivation for gears.
- Avoid clutch slipping for better efficiency.
- Dispersant properties to maintain the clutch clean.
- Extreme pressure, Anti-wear, Anti-corrosion, Anti-foam.
- Oil change: According to manufacturers’ requirements and adjust according to your own use.
|Density at 15°C (59°F)
|Viscosity at 40°C (104°F)
|Viscosity at 100°C (212°F)
||230°C / 446°F
||-30°C / -22°F