300V Le Mans 20W60
- High performance lubricant for Motorsports
- 100% Synthetic – ESTERCore® Technology
TYPE OF USE
- Specially developed for endurance, road racing and historic race cars with hi output engines
- Le Mans offers exceptional reliability and engine protection against wear. oil pressure drops and high fuel dilution
- STANDARDS : Above all existing Motorsport standards.
- TYPE OF USE : Endurance – Rally – GT – Historic racing cars with rebuilt engines.
- The SAE 20W-60 viscosity allows fast oil pressure ramp up, while at hot temperature. Outstanding oil pressure reliability and faster engine revs.
- The SAE 20W-60 viscosity enables to compensate for high engine oil dilution by un-burned fuel and maintains a stable oil pressure.
- Maximum oil film resistance at very high temperature: Engine wear is reduced.
- Friction Modifier: Maximum power output, decrease operating temperature.
- Low volatility: Oil consumption is reduced.
- High shear stability: Stable oil pressure whatever using conditions.
- For decades MOTUL has developed high performance synthetic Ester based lubricants.
- By selecting esters over other high performance synthetic base stocks and combining them with an innovative additive package, MOTUL has created a perfect synergy.
- This most advanced ESTERCore® Technology allows maximum power output of the engine without compromising reliability and wear.