300V Trophy 0W40
- High performance lubricant for Motorsports
- 100% Synthetic – ESTERCore® Technology
TYPE OF USE
- Specially developed for GT, rally and road racing
- Offers power and protection for engines with medium fuel dilution
- May be used in place of 0W30 or 5W30 if oil consumption or fuel dilution is high
- STANDARDS : Above all existing Motorsports standards.
- TYPE OF USE: Rally – GT – Short distance race
- The SAE 0W-40 viscosity allows excellent oil flow into the engine at start-up and allows for fast oil pressure ramp up.
- At high temperature maintains high oil pressure for outstanding protection and faster engine revving.
- The SAE 0W-40 viscosity enables to compensate medium engine oil dilution by unburned fuel and maintains a stable oil pressure.
- Maximum oil film resistance at very high temperature: Engine wear is reduced.
- Friction Modifier: Maximum power output, decrease operating temperature
- Low volatility: Oil consumption is reduced.
- High shear stability: Stable oil pressure whatever using conditions.
- For decades MOTUL has developed high performance synthetic Ester based lubricants.
- By selecting esters over other high performance synthetic base stocks and combining them with an innovative additive package, MOTUL has created a perfect synergy.
- This most advanced ESTERCore® Technology allows maximum power output of the engine without compromising reliability and wear.