6100 SAVE-lite 5W20
- Fuel Economy Gasoline engine lubricant
TYPE OF USE
- Advanced Technosynthese® Fuel Economy engine oil High Performance.
- Particulary recommended for CHRYSLER, FORD et GM – General Motors.
- Specially designed for recent vehicles powered by Gasoline and Diesel engines, naturally aspirated or turbocharged, indirect or direct injection, requiring use of a “Fuel Economy” low friction and low HTHS (High Temperature High Shear) viscosity oil (≥ 2.6 mPa.s).
- Suitable for modern gasoline engines requiring a viscosity grade 20 and fuel economy lubricant (API SN and/or ILSAC GF-5 standard).
- Meets GM dexos1® specification for GM gasoline engines requiring this standard: BUICK, CADILLAC, CHEVROLET or GMC.
- Compatible with catalytic converters.
- This type of oil may be unsuitable for use in some engines.
- Refer to the owner manual if in doubt.
- STANDARDS: API SERVICES SN / CF ILSAC GF-5
- PERFORMANCES :
- CHRYSLER MS 6395
- FORD M2C 930A
- FORD M2C 945A
- GM dexos1®
Gasoline engines: ACURA, CHEVROLET, CHRYSLER, JEEP, FORD, HONDA, HYUNDAI, INFINITI, LEXUS, MAZDA, NISSAN, SUBARU, TOYOTA
The API SN standard is fully backward compatible over API SM standard and all former API standards.
API SN lubricants provide outstanding oxidation resistance, better anti-deposits protection, better engine cleanliness, anti-wear protection and enhanced performance at cold temperature for Fuel Economy savings during the whole oil life span.
MOTUL 6100 SAVE-lite 5W-20 provides high lubricating properties such as wear protection and high temperature resistance for better controlled oil consumption, improves oil flow at start up for faster oil pressure build up, faster rev raisings, faster operating temperature reach and fuel economy benefits.
Environment friendly, this type of oil allows fuel consumption reduction and therefore minimizes greenhouse gases (CO2) emissions.