6100 SYN-clean 5W40
- Gasoline & Diesel lubricant - EURO 4, 5 and 6
TYPE OF USE
- Advanced Technosynthese® lubricant for High Performance and High Protection.
- Recommended by BMW, FORD, GM, MERCEDES, RENAULT and VAG (Volkswagen, Audi, Skoda and Seat).
- Specially designed for the latest generation cars, powered by Gasoline and Diesel engines, naturally aspirated or turbocharged, indirect or direct injection, EURO 4, EURO 5 or EURO 6 emission regulation compliant
- Always refer to the owner’s manual if in doubt.
- STANDARDS: ACEA C3 - API SERVICE SN
- BMW Long Life-04
- FORD WSS M2C 917A
- GM-OPEL dexos2® (remplace GM-LL-A-025 & B-025)
- MB 229.51
- RENAULT RN0710
- RENAULT RN0700
- VW 502 00 – 505 01
- RECOMMANDATIONS: KIA / HYUNDAI, HONDA, MITSUBISHI, NISSAN, SUZUKI, SSANGYONG, TOYOTA
Engines compliant with EURO 4, EURO 5 and EURO 6 emission regulation are fitted with sensitive exhaust gas after treatment systems. Indeed, Sulfur and Phosphorus inhibit catalytic converters operation leading to inefficient exhaust gas treatment; and Sulfated Ashes clog DPFs leading to shorten regenerating cycle, quick oil aging, higher fuel consumption and engine power loss.
The ACEA C3 standard requests from the lubricant significant oil film resistance and low emission performance for powerful engines.
MOTUL 6100 SYN-clean 5W-40 has Technosynthese® synthetic base stocks coupled with specific friction modifier molecules and dedicated SAPS levels that generate outstanding oil film resistance, reduce friction in the engine and provide after treatment devices compatibility. MOTUL 6100 SYN- clean 5W-40 brings high lubricating properties such as wear protection and high temperature resistance for better controlled oil consumption. ACEA C3 lubricants achieve extended drain intervals managed by vehicles on-board computer.
Numerous OEMs such as KIA / HYUNDAI, HONDA, MITSUBISHI, NISSAN, SUZUKI, SSANGYONG, TOYOTA,... recommend an ACEA C3 lubricant for most of their vehicles especially Diesels with DPF.
The BMW Long Life-04 specification imposes severe constraints to the lubricant particularly due to Valvetronic and after treatment systems compatibility. It covers all BMW engines from 2004 and also all BMW engines before 2004 as BMW LL-04 covers all the previous BMW specifications such as BMW LL-98 and BMW LL-01.
ATTENTION: BMW LL-04 product can be used for gasoline engines only in European Union countries, Switzerland, Norway and Liechtenstein. Outside those countries, a BMW LL-01 lubricant such as MOTUL 8100 X-cess 5W-40 or 8100 X-max 0W-40 is required. Refer to BMW recommendation.