- Motorbike ready to use cooling liquid
- Anti-corrosion and anti-freeze
- Protection -37°C/-35°F
- Nitrite free / Amine free / Phosphate free
TYPE OF USE
- MOTUL Motocool Expert is a ready to use cooling liquid, antifreeze and anti-corrosion for bikes cooling systems.
- Based on monoethyleneglycol, Motocool Expert contains reinforced hybrid anti-corrosion additives suitable for light aluminum alloys used for bike engine design.
- ASTM D3306 / D4656, BS 6580, AFNOR NFR 15-601, SAE J 1034, JIS K2234, KSM 2142
- Protects the cooling system from freezing (-37°C / -35°F) and metallic parts from corrosion.
- Provides an excellent thermal exchange to improve engine cooling efficiency.
- Avoid engine overheating with its high boiling point: 135°C / 275°F (at +1.5 bar). Outstanding anti-corrosion and anti-cavitation’ properties that remain while aging.
- Seals, rubber pipes and plastic parts friendly. Anti-foam properties.
- Ready to use, do not add any water
- Drain intervals: Refer to the manufacturers' recommendation.
- This product should not be used to protect drinking water systems against freezing.