800 2T Road Racing
PART NUMBER: 104041
- Lubricant of 500cc World Championship
- Premix Racing 2 stroke Engines
- 100% Synthetic - Double Ester
TYPE OF USE
- Formula developed for Road Racing Grand Prix Teams. Suitable with standard and unleaded gasolines up to 124 octane.
- All racing premix 2 stroke engines of Racing bikes operating at high revs and under high load
- For moto-cross, use MOTUL 800 2T OFF ROAD.
- For oil injector systems, use MOTUL 710 2T.
- Standard : Above existing standards
- For decades MOTUL has developed high performance synthetic Ester based lubricants
- By selecting esters over other high performance synthetic base stocks and combining them with an innovative additive package, MOTUL has created a perfect synergy.
- This most advanced ESTER Core® TECHNOLOGY allows maximum power output of the engine without compromising reliability and wear.
- Allow a perfect lubrication when running on wet weather conditions.
- Very high lubricating properties for low friction and wear.
- Keeps engines and exhaust power valves clean and well lubricated.
- Prevents piston rings and exhaust power valves from sticking.
Mixing ratio :
- ROAD RACING GRAND PRIX from 3% to 4% (from 33:1 to 25:1)
- In normal conditions decrease the percentage by 0.5%.
- Tune according to your own use.