300V Chrono 10W40
PART NUMBER: 104243
- High performance lubricant for Motorsports
- 100% Synthetic – ESTERCore® Technology
TYPE OF USE
- All racing Gasoline or Diesel engines, naturally aspirated or turbocharged, fitted with injection (direct/indirect) or carbureted.
- For race prepared engines operating over a wide range of rpm and temperatures.
- STANDARDS : Above all existing Motorsports standards.
- Reference team : SUBARU STI, Super GT Nismo Japan, Mugen Honda.
- Double Ester technology : maximum oil film resistance, balanced polarity, resistance at very high temperature.
- Friction Modifier : maximum power output, decrease operating temperature.
- 0% shear loss : Stable oil pressure whatever using conditions.
- The SAE 10W-40 viscosity enables to compensate medium engine oil dilution by unburned fuel and maintains a stable oil pressure.
- Maximum oil film resistance at very high temperature: Engine wear is reduced. Friction Modifier: Maximum power output, decrease operating temperature.
- Low volatility: Oil consumption is reduced.
- High shear stability: Stable oil pressure whatever using conditions.
- For decades MOTUL has developed high performance synthetic Ester based lubricants.
- By selecting esters over other high performance synthetic base stocks and combining them with an innovative additive package, MOTUL has created a perfect synergy.
- This most advanced ESTERCore® Technology allows maximum power output of the engine without compromising reliability and wear.