300V Competition 15W50
Regular price $53 Sale price $47.70
- High performance lubricant for Motorsports
- 100% Synthetic – ESTERCore® Technology
TYPE OF USE
- Ideal for endurance, road racing and historic race cars with high engine output.
- May be used in place of 0W40, 5W40 or 10W40 grades if oil consumption or fuel dilution is high.
- STANDARDS : Above all existing Motorsports standards.
- TYPE OF USE: Endurance – Rally – GT – Historic racing cars with high out-put engines.
- The SAE 15W-50 viscosity allows for fast oil pressure ramp-up while at hot temperature, outstanding reliability and faster engine rev-up.
- The SAE 15W-50 viscosity enables to compensate high engine oil dilution by unburned fuel and maintains a stable oil pressure.
- Maximum oil film resistance at very high temperature: Engine wear is reduced.
- Friction Modifier: Maximum power output, decrease operating temperature.
- Low volatility: Oil consumption is reduced.
- High shear stability: Stable oil pressure whatever using conditions.
- For decades MOTUL has developed high performance synthetic Ester based lubricants.
- By selecting esters over other high performance synthetic base stocks and combining them with an innovative additive package, MOTUL has created a perfect synergy.
- This most advanced ESTERCore Technology allows maximum power output of the engine without compromising reliability and wear.