300V High RPM 0W20
Regular price $53 Sale price $52.95
- High performance lubricant for Motorsports
- 100% Synthetic – ESTERCore® Technology
TYPE OF USE
- Specially developed for qualifying, drag racing, sprints or road races
- Recommended for any engines requiring a 0W20 or 5W20 racing oil
- Designed for high-RPM and low fuel dilution
- STANDARDS : Above all existing Motorsports standards.
- TYPE OF USE: Qualifying - Short distance race
- The SAE 0W-20 viscosity grade minimizes engine internal friction to allow maximum power output.
- The SAE 0W-20 viscosity enables to compensate low engine oil dilution by unburned fuel.
- Maximum oil film resistance at very high temperature: Engine wear is reduced.
- Friction Modifier: Maximum power output, decrease operating temperature.
- Low volatility: Oil consumption is reduced.
- High shear stability: Stable oil pressure whatever using conditions.
- For decades MOTUL has developed high performance synthetic Ester based lubricants.
- By selecting esters over other high performance synthetic base stocks and combining them with an innovative additive package, MOTUL has created a perfect synergy.
- This most advanced ESTERCore® Technology allows maximum power output of the engine without compromising reliability and wear.