300V Power 5W40
- High performance lubricant for Motorsports
- 100% Synthetic – ESTERCore® Technology
TYPE OF USE
- Specially developed for GT, rally and road racing
- Exceptional reliability in applications with medium fuel dilution
- May be used in place of 0W30 or 5W30 if oil consumption or fuel dilution is high.
- STANDARDS : Above all existing Motorsport standards.
- TYPE OF USE : Rally – GT - Short distance race
- The SAE 5W-40 viscosity grade allows excellent oil flow into the engine at start-up and fast oil pressure ramp up.
- At high engine temperatures, stays in grade for sustained high oil pressure and faster engine revving.
- The SAE 5W-40 viscosity enables to compensate medium engine oil dilution by un-burned fuel and maintains a stable oil pressure.
- Maximum oil film resistance at very high temperature: Engine wear is reduced.
- Friction Modifier: Maximum power output, decrease operating temperature.
- Low volatility: Oil consumption is reduced.
- High shear stability: Stable oil pressure whatever using conditions.
- For decades MOTUL has developed high performance synthetic Ester based lubricants.
- By selecting esters over other high performance synthetic base stocks and combining them with an innovative additive package, MOTUL has created a perfect synergy.
- This most advanced ESTERCore® Technology allows maximum power output of the engine without compromising reliability and wear.