8100 Eco-Lite 5W20
PART NUMBER: 109102, 109104
- 100% Synthetic "Fuel economy" engine oil specially designed for recent gasoline engines, naturally aspirated or turbocharged, indirect or direct injection, designed to use oil with low friction and very low HTHS (High Temperature High Shear) viscosity
Suitable for modern gasoline engines requiring a viscosity grade 20 and fuel economy lubricant (API SP-RC, SP and/or ILSAC GF-6a standards).
- Standards: API SERVICE SP-RC ILSAC GF-6a
- Approvals: GENERAL MOTORS GM dexos1 GEN2 under n° D10833IE103
- Performances: CHRYSLER MS-6395, FORD WSS-M2C930-A, FORD WSS-M2C945-A, FORD WSSM2C945-B1, FIAT 9.55535-CR1
- Recommendations: ACURA, HONDA, HYUNDAI, INFINITI, KIA, LEXUS, MAZDA, MITSUBISHI, NISSAN, SUBARU, SUZUKI, TOYOTA
The API SP standard is fully backward compatible over API SN requirements and all former API standards. The API SPRC "Resource Conserving" specification is even more demanding on the energy saving requirements.
API SP lubricants provide outstanding oxidation resistance, better anti-deposits protection, better engine cleanliness, antiwear protection and enhanced performance at cold temperature for Fuel Economy savings during the whole oil life span.
Besides being backward compatible, compare to API SN and API SN Plus, the API SP standard provides higher performance and especially adds protection against LSPI for downsized direct injection turbocharged gasoline engines