- High Performance engine cooling additive
- Reduces engine temperature up to 15°C (30°F)
- Outstanding thermal exchange
- Concentrated cooling fluid
TYPE OF USE
- Suitable for cooling system on bikes, cars, ATVs… when overheating is observed or in racing conditions to decrease engine operating temperature.
- Some racing regulation do not allow the use of coolant other than pure water, if any doubt, check with race officials before using MoCool.
- MoCool does not provide any antifreeze protection.
- Engines run cooler by up to 15°C (30°F) : Improves thermal exchange and engine cooling system efficiency.
- Recommended for magnesium, aluminium alloys cases, cast iron, copper, brass and bronze systems.
- Inhibits cavitation
- Anti-corrosion properties remain effective at high temperatures
- Seals, hoses , and plastics parts friendly.
- MOTUL MoCool is a concentrated cooling fluid that may be mixed with distillated water for immediate use as a coolant.
- Mix with water at 5% (20:1).
- Do not use pure product.
- Can be mixed with most coolants monoethyleneglycol based.