PART NUMBER: 105784
TYPE OF USE
- 100% Synthetic High Performance lubricant specially engineered for most modern automatic transmission (manual mode, sequential mode, electronically controlled …) with or without slip lockup clutch.
- Particularly recommended for use in automatic gearboxes of American car makers GM, FORD, CHRYSLER…, Asian car makers HYUNDAI, KIA, MITSUBISHI, NISSAN, SSANGYONG, SUBARU, TOYOTA..., or European car makers BMW, CITROËN, FIAT, MB, PEUGEOT, RENAULT, …
- Also recommended for use in older automatic gearboxes, torque converters, power steering, boats reverse gears, hydrostatic transmissions, mechanical and hydraulic systems where DEXRON (except DEXRON VI) or MERCON fluids are required.
- Standards And Manufacturer Specifications : Refer to chart in Specification Sheet.
- MOTUL MULTI ATF is a 100% Synthetic high tech lubricant featuring outstanding performance with regards to DEXRON III and MERCON standards requirements.
- Thanks to its exclusive and dedicated formula, MULTI ATF :
- Allows fuel economy for cars fitted with automatic transmissions by reducing epicyclical gear friction.
- Provides anti-shudder performance and prevents vibrations on the engine's fly wheel.
- Protects gears that are more and more numerous, compact and heavily loaded.
- Gives superior automatic transmission response: smoother shifting and minimizing shift time lag.
- Improves automatic transmission performance in cold temperatures.
- Extends life time duration, better shear stability at hot temperature and oxidation resistance.
- Anti-wear, anti-corrosion, anti-foam.
|Density at 20°C (68°F)||ASTM D1298||0.845|
|Viscosity at 40°C (104°F)||ASTM D445||36.2 mm²/s|
|Viscosity at 100°C (212°F)||ASTM D445||7.6 mm²/s|
|Viscosity index||ASTM D2270||185.0|
|Flash point||ASTM D92||218.0 °C / 414.0 °F|