- 100% Synthetic high performance lubricant.
TYPE OF USE
- Designed for a wide range of automatic transmissions, torque converters, hydraulic and power steering systems.
- Specifically engineered to provide superior transmission response with smooth shift feel and minimized shift lag.
- Standards And Manufacturer Specifications : Refer to chart in Specification Sheet.
- MOTUL MULTI ATF is a high tech lubricant featuring outstanding performance with regards to DEXRON III and MERCON standards requirements.
- Thanks to its exclusive and dedicated formula, MULTI ATF :
- Allows fuel economy for cars fitted with automatic transmissions by reducing epicyclical gear friction.
- Provides anti-shudder performance and prevents vibrations on the engine's fly wheel.
- Protects gears that are more and more numerous, compact and heavily loaded.
- Gives superior automatic transmission response: smoother shifting and minimizing shift time lag.
- Improves automatic transmission performance in cold temperatures.
- Extends life time duration, better shear stability at hot temperature and oxidation resistance.
- Anti-wear, anti-corrosion, anti-foam.
|Density at 20°C (68°F)||ASTM1298||0.846|
|Viscosity at 40°C (104°F)||ASTM D445||37.5 mm²/s|
|Viscosity at 100°C (212°F)||ASTM D445||8.5 mm²/s|
|Viscosity index||ASTM D2270||214|
|Flash point||ASTM D92||208°C / 406°F|