- Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT) fluid Dry DCT and Wet DCT
TYPE OF USE
- High performance Technosynthese® lubricant specially engineered for Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT) gearbox type.
- Suitable for use in a wide range of vehicles fitted with DCT gearboxes featuring Double-Dry Clutch Transmission and Double-Wet Clutch Transmission design.
- MOTUL MULTI DCTF is also suitable for some mechanical gearboxes requiring gear oil with very low viscosity grade at low temperature such as SAE 75W.
- Standards API GL-4
- Performances: Refer to chart
- MOTUL MULTI DCTF is a high performance Technosynthese® lubricant suitable for a wide range of DCT-equipped passenger cars, including Dry DCT and Wet DCT design.
- Thanks to its exclusive and dedicated formula, MOTUL DCTF :
- Allows fuel economy for cars fitted with DCT transmissions by optimizing friction.
- Provides anti-shudder performance to avoid vibrations on the engine's fly wheel.
- Protects gears that are more and more numerous, compact and heavily loaded.
- Gives superior transmission response: smooth shift feeling and no torque interruption between shifts.
- Improves DCT transmissions response at cold temperature.
- Extends life time duration, better shear stability at hot temperature and oxidation resistance.
- Anti-wear, anti-corrosion, anti-foam.