RBF600 Factory Line Brake Fluid
PART NUMBER: 100948
TYPE OF USE
- All types of hydraulic actuated brake and clutch systems requiring a non-silicone synthetic fluid.
- Specially designed to resist high temperatures of racing brake (steel or carbon) and clutch systems.
- Also suitable for conventional brakes with steel discs and for conventional hydraulic clutch actuators. Exceeds DOT 3 and DOT 5.1 standards, except for the viscosity at -40°C / -40°F.
- Standards: FMVSS 116, DOT 4 ISO 4925 (5.1, 4 & 3), SAE J1703
Extreme thermal resistance and stability:
- The very high boiling point (312°C / 594°F), superior to conventional DOT 5.1 non silicone base / DOT 5 silicone base fluids (260°C / 500°F mini) and DOT 4 (230°C / 446°F mini
- Efficient when rainy:
- MOTUL RBF 600 FACTORY LINE very high wet boiling point (205°C / 401°F) is superior than the requirements of the standards DOT 5.1 non-silicone base (180°C mini / 356°F mini) and DOT 4 (155°C mini / 311°F mini), and therefore enables to keep efficient braking in wet conditions.