Shock Oil VI400 2.5W20
- Shock absorbers hydraulic fluid
- Racing application
- 100% Synthetic - Ester
TYPE OF USE
- Specially designed for racing shock absorbers, road racing or off road applications, tested and developed in partnership with shock manufacturers
- 100% synthetic product, ester based, high viscosity index VI400 provides the best shock absorbstion efficiency on bikes when racing.
- Multigrade properties provide constant and smooth absorbstion while temperature variation into the shock absorber.
- Anti oxydation properties at high temperature increase life time.
- Contains ANTI FRICTION additive especially designed to provide smooth movements, anti corrosion, anti-wear and extreme pressure. Seals protection.
- Anti-foam to maintain the best shock absorber efficiency.
- To obtain the best result, the shock absorber must be tuned according to fluid characteristics and track conditions.
- Use the exact quantity recommended by the shock manufacturer.
|Density at 15°C (59°F)||ASTM D1298||0.874|
|Viscosity at 40°C (104°F)||ASTM D445||16.1 mm²/s|
|Viscosity at 100°C (212°F)||ASTM D445||6.2 mm²/s|
|Viscosity index||ASTM D2270||400|
|Flash point||ASTM D92||154°C / 309°F|