8100 Power 5W40
PART NUMBER: 111809
- Tuner Line High Performance Lubricant
- 100% Synthetic - Ester
TYPE OF USE
- High Performance 100% Synthetic - ESTER engine oil inspired from the competition and specially designed for Gasoline or Diesel engines, tuned or high performance, naturally aspirated or turbocharged, indirect or direct injection, and operating over a wide range of engine revs and temperatures, in the most severe road or racing conditions.
- Suitable for Gasoline and Diesel engines requiring an API SP viscosity grade 5W-40 lubricant.
- The exclusive formula of MOTUL 8100 POWER 5W-40 is compatible with biofuels (especially the Ethanol E85) and after-treatment systems. It also protects downsized engines from the risk of LSPI (Low Speed Pre-Ignition), and its optimized viscosity brings the best compromise between power and reliability to your engine.
- Very good compatibility with catalytic converters.
- Suitable for all types of Gasoline fuels, leaded or unleaded, Ethanol, LPG, Diesels and biofuels.
- API PERFORMANCE SP
- ESTER Technology: 100% Synthetic formula derived from competition and based on Ester ensuring outstanding oil film resistance at very high temperatures for maximum engine power and torque, as well as maximum wear protection. Stable oil pressure whatever the conditions of use, road or racing.
- MOTUL 8100 POWER 5W-40 is particularly resistant to high temperatures to allow better control of oil consumption and provide higher wear protection. Its optimized viscosity grade SAE 5W-40 allows faster oil flow at start up, faster oil pressure build-up and brings the best compromise between power and reliability to your engine.